Friday, August 20, 2010

Music Friday

Yayyy!!!! It's Music Friday, it's Music Friday Boldand we all love music Friday am i correct? Well let's get it started shall we?
Sky Ferreira
Sky Ferreira is someone who i've been following for a long time now, i mean i love LOVE her music. It's a shame she isn't big yet but that's what Music Friday is all about, showing you guys out there about hot and new music! Sky Ferreira has been dubbed the new generation "Lolita" (A movie that I LOVE myself) because she's that wild, crazy 18 year old girl who makes you want to listen 2 her. If there's one thing i can say about Sky is that her music is very, VERY addictive. Check her out and tell me in the comments what you guys think about Ms. Ferreira :)
Psst... This songs has become my "Obsession"!!!
Sky Ferreira - Obsession by ileaks
Jessica Jarrell
Jessica Jarrell is someone, who like Sky Ferreira, is someone who i've been following for a long time. I always had this song on my ipod my her and i never really knew about her until a few months ago when i realized that she had a new video out and that she was only 15! I swear by it, listening to her music before knowing who she was, i could've sworn that she was like 20 or 21 even by her voice, well i see now how wrong i was! =) The video for one of her songs is in my little ipod player to the side, so you guys can check for that! But here's her new video with Aaron Fresh and Diggy Simmons!







Now you guys tell me, what do u think about Sky Ferreira and Jessica Jarrell? Tell Gabby, i always want to know ur opinions on stuff, it helps me to know what u guys like and what u guys don't like! :) See u here tomorrow!
Dance a little!,
Gabby G

2 comments: