Sunday, August 8, 2010

What do i love? Youtube! :)

Youtube is, if the world didn't already know, the source 4 almost everything. You can get famous off of youtube, find new music, find new shows, find basically anything :) and anyone who's happened to browse through this blog can see that utube is a daily use 4 me.
So today i'll show u a few videos from utube that i think everyone should know about:
Haul Videos:
Haul videos are the norm on utube, anyone who's happened 2 do anything on utube will see these type of videos. Haul videos are basically people showing u the things they've bought. I love clothes all together, so these type of videos make me happy!

Haul video also fall into youtube's beauty world, which consists of makeup tutorials, beauty tips and etc....

Comedy:
Comedy videos on youtube are also the regular, most people put up comedy videos just 4 the sake of it and then they just so happen 2 get famous off of it(example: Shane Dawson)


Dancing:
Ahh the dancing on youtube, if you haven't seen my "Oh so you think you can dance" post go see that to hear my opinion.


Singing:
Youtube can make you skyrocket to fame, especially with singers. Example: Justin Bieber was discovered from where- Youtube.


And while there's a lot more on Youtube, you'll find that by yourself :) I know everyone uses youtube, but learn new stuff from this post. That's always my goal to teach my readers about the things i love.
MIND YOU I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA ALL BY MYSELF!!! noo i'm lying Leandra gave me the idea! xD so thanks to the bestie!
Gabby loves utube and i'm sure u do 2,
Gabby G


No comments:

Post a Comment