Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A happy little trooper!

Now Playing: The Pretty Reckless- Goin' Down

Patiently trying to slow down the days before school starts :( I love school, yes, but i don't like waking up at 6:3o in the morning at all. Especially since i spent most of my summer going to sleep at 4 a.m. and getting up in the evening xD I am excited though, i can't wait to see everybody but more than ever i can't wait to finally start my last year at that school. I mean after 8 years at one school you start to get agitated with it. New York is freaking HOT, like i'm so happy i actually got to slept last night :D
Anyways did you guys hear about Drake's wife? Yup that's right he's married but to who may be your question, take a look at the picture!
Ms. Nicki Minaj! Over the weekend, Drake and Nicki played a trick on twitter and told everyone that they were married. Me being the major Drake and Nicki Minaj fan that i am was happy but i kinda figured it wasn't true. So for all of you wondering people noooo it is not true and Drake is still available :D













So off to youtube i go, to watch videos and laugh! I am going to make the best out of these last few days of freedom :)

Enjoy ur freedom while you can!,
Gabby G

1 comment:

  1. hey i really like your blog its dope and i was wondering if you wanted to follow for follow ill follow you if you follow me im trying to reach 150. when you follow me just comment on one of my post letting me know so i can follow you back

    ReplyDelete