Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Can Get Really obsessed sometimes.......

Right now, i'm getting ready 2 watch my drizzy drake on Ustream and of course listening to Nevershoutnever! :) I found out the most........AMAZING news ever last night! Nevershoutnever A.K.A. Christofer Drew's Bday is February 11th and i know, you might be like: "And that is great news why?" because my Bday is February 11th!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE having that in common with somebody who i absolutely adore xD!! I kinda wish i shared something like that with Drake 2 cuz we all know how much Gabby luvs her Drake!
WATCH DRAKE'S "MISS ME" VIDEO HERE!!!!!!!!!

Drake "Miss Me" from John W on Vimeo.


TELL ME WHAT U THINK IN THE COMMENTS!!!!! :)
Anyway get excited cuz tomorrow's MUSIC FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

LUV AS ALWAYS!,
GABBY G

No comments:

Post a Comment