Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What's on Gabby's Ipod?

Yes another edition of what's on my iPod, i decided since tomorrow is school and you guys have been hearing about it for soo long, i would do another segment of this. Here's my idea for the "What's on my ipod" segments, i'm going to do one once a month! I feel like that's apropriate, because you guys get ur daily dose of music with Music Friday and everything i do music related. So enjoy :D who knows maybe you'll end up loving these tracks yourself.
Mac Miller
One of the artists from Music Friday last week, so we already know my opinion on him. But over the weekend i downloaded his mixtape K.I.D.S. which has influences from one of my favorite movies of the same name. Except K.I.D.S. for Mac means "Kickin' Incredibly Dope Sh*t" :D These two songs are defiantly my favs from him.
1) Outside

2)La la la

Rihanna
My opinion on Rihanna is.....blah, but i have 2 admit she makes some pretty catchy songs. This is her new single from her new album, and i like it.
1) Only Girl ( in the world)
Only Girl (In the World) - Rihanna by Rap-Up
Jojo
She's been gone for SO long and to be honest she was always one of my favorite singers. Happy 2 see her back on the music scene and this song is defiantly bomb.
1) In the Dark

Nevershoutnever!
Now, you know i couldn't end this without including my love :D These two songs have been on repeat
1) Sellout

2) The Lousy Truth

And that concludes this segment :D Getting prepared and ready for school tomorrow, happy that i'm gonna see the besties xD
Turn up the volume!,
Gabby G.

No comments:

Post a Comment