Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's Starting To Get Real

Today was started off bad :( bad for me is when i wake up a 7:30 because i take a lot more than 30 minutes to get ready. Luckily, i got finished in UNDER 30 minutes, which is so amazing to me. I was finished with like time to spare and all that :D plus i got to school on time which makes it 3 times in a row and i plan to continue that tomorrow and Friday.
So today after our first fire drill for the year( I know there's plenty more to come) all the 8th graders had to go to this assembly. What for? This:














Yup high school stuff :D We had to sign sheets for the books and i accidentally signed the for the specialized high schools test. While i know i can get into a specialized high school, it is just wayyy too much work for me to get up and go on the train or bus. Really like i told Leandra, the only high school i will consider going to besides Bushwick is Forest Hills High school. It finally hit me though, i am not going to be in my school anymore, i'm going to high school. It just feels so much realer now that i have the book and the papers and stuff.

Get real!,
Gabby G.

No comments:

Post a Comment