Saturday, September 18, 2010

Let's take a look at my life plan :D














This week, getting my high school directory made me really think about my life and what i really want to do. Anyone who's known me for a long time, knows that i want to be a professional young adult writer. I think i've been saying that since i was like 9, but recently i was thinking about law. As much as i know that writing. That's why i decided to attend a school for law, or a program for law. Plan A) Writing Plan B) Law Plan C) Acting ( mind you i think i can act pretty good xD) Hey it's pretty good to have your life already figured out at 14. I know that god throws curveballs and what not though. Do you guys have any idea on what you want to do with your life?


Love,
Gabby G.

No comments:

Post a Comment