Friday, October 8, 2010

Music Fridays

So yea after my daily dose of Degrassi and a nice nap, i am ready 2 put up Music Friday! No time for small talk tho, watching Gigantic as i type!

Jessie J
So going through my daily dose of website checks, i found Jessie J. The first thing that caught my attention was how unique she looked. Then i heard her music and let me tell you it surprised me. It's not a regular thing where i hear a new artist and instantly admire their voice and style. Honestly after checking out some more of her music, she's so diverse with her style and i love it! Check out her banging new single "Do it Like a Dude"










Cymphonique
Now i've known about Cymphonique for a long time now. She's actually from a really famous family and she's 14 like me! She is the daughter of Master P A.K.A. Romeo's dad. Yup and believe me she has a beautiful voice! Ever since i heard her new song "Soldier Girl", i've been addicted to it. Honestly check her out, great artist in my head :D



















ENJOY YOUR MUSIC FRIDAYS PEOPLE XD


sing along or lip sync if u want :D,
Gabby G.

No comments:

Post a Comment