Monday, October 4, 2010

My Favorite model :D

This morning i woke up and wanna take a wild guess as to how i felt? Let me tell you.... I was up at 5 a.m. crying because my head hurt so bad and i couldn't breathe + my throat still hurt. Yup that's the pain that Gabby went though :( Wish me better!

Anyway if it's one thing i love it's the fashion industry. I love everything about fashion! One of my favorite models is Crystal Renn, does her name ring a bell in your head? It should!























She's one of the most well known "plus-sized" models out there and i really admire her. I mean she's not ashamed of her body and doesn't care what people tell her. She's a great role model in my eyes and she should be more famous then she already is. What do you think about Ms. Renn? Are there any model's out there that you guys admire and like? Tell Gabby




I make these streets my runway,
Gabby G.

No comments:

Post a Comment