Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Music Video Time

So it's pretty late, but hey a post is a post my dear readers! So if you haven't seen or heard, then you would know that over the past few weeks a lot of music videos came out. So let's Countdown now my peeps xD!

1) Willow Smith- Whip my hair

She NINE, let me remind you SHE IS NINE YEARS OLD!! amazing the end.
2)Rihanna- Only girl (In the world)

As much as i have my own opinion about Rihanna, i did enjoy this and do like the song.
3)Rihanna- Who's That Chick

While this isn't exactly new, there's another version of it but believe me its basically the video above but in darker colors.
4) Rick Ross- Aston Martin Music (Ft. Chrisette Michele and Drake)

Ahh the thing i survive through for my Drake-y :D

So which one was your favorite? Which one sucked? Discuss it below, i love comments so COMMENT XD.
Pssst: I think i'm going to do good with this new schedule :D
love,
Gabby G.

No comments:

Post a Comment