Friday, July 30, 2010

Music Fridays

I love Nicki Minaj's parts in both of these songs plus today's music Friday! xD

Then we got Mr. Steal-yo-girl ( Trey Songz) and Nicki

I know Tatyana loves Trey songz so thats 4 her. I personally enjoy both of these songs, even though i tend to usually skip Trey's part in "Bottoms Up" and listen to Nicki's verse. I mean it's hard not to love with that "Do you like my body, Anna Nicki", Nicki Minaj is a talented chick. I love rap music, i find it so interesting how rappers put together quirky little jokes or lines. Right now, when it comes 2 groups it has 2 go to young money and New Boyz. I would go into more about New Boyz but they deserve a post by themselves.
Anyway,
SOTD( song of the day): Nevershoutnever - cheatercheaterbestfriendeater
Love and Music,
Gabby G :)

No comments:

Post a Comment